Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged by one of my VAST colleagues from Hawaii Schar Freeman



It's a fun way for our VAST team to get to know each other and to promote our blogs.


Now I am to follow these points:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.



OK, so here are 7 things about me.


1. I married my Jr. High/Sr. High sweetheart 3 days before my 19th birthday. We've been married now for 32 years! I have two married children and 6 grandchildren!

2. I sing, play the violin and piano and write music for handbells, instruments, choirs, etc. In 1995 I was Jeffer's Handbell Supply's "Composer of the Year" for my arrangement of Brethren. It has been recorded on many CDs. It is the background music on this web site http://www.riverbells.org/handbellhistory.htm

3. I grew up in a Worship Pastor's home and am a Worship Pastor (in the old days we said, "Minister of Music") so I have lived in Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Colorado and now have lived in Tennessee for 20 years.

4. My organist at my last church called me "The Christmas King" because I did such wonderful Christmas services week after week through December.

5. I've always loved art but just started painting 2 years ago after taking a class at Joann's.

6. I learned to do stained glass over twenty years ago when I lived in Colorado. I was at a big stressful church and needed something creative to do that wasn't music or church. :)

7. I used to be a card carrying member of Clowns of America International. Still like to do clowning. see "Jingles" pics here


And here are 7 people I've tagged - or will tag today (I follow their blogs too.)









1 comment:

Uneekdolldesigns said...

Interesting facts about yourself!