Friday, August 31, 2007

Watercolor Autumn Leaves

Summer was crazy on Bear Hollow, so I didn't create much art - just music. I finally was able to take some time to paint. I've really missed putting a brush to paper or canvas. I didn't really do something totally new to what I have done before, I have painted watercolor leaves before - and have several ACEOs that are watercolor leaves. I really enjoy painting them. The watercolor is so fun to work with because the mix of colors is sort of in your control and a lot not in your control. So the final result is a little bit of a surprise. You can also see it on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6938263
The matt isn't really blue. I'll take another picture tomorrow and replace this one (if it doesn't look blue again).

No comments: